Discipleship & Discipline
Practical Parenting Help for the Desperate Mom
Sign up for the Webinar by clicking HERE! or on the picture above.
I am excited to be apart of this launch of the webinar. It’s such a blessing to be able to let you know about all this amazing stuff. Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson are hosting a Webinar beginning tonight at 9p Est time. I highly recommend this webinar, they are two amazing women of God. I’ve been following them for a couple of years now and love their heart for the Lord and for encouraging mamas along the way.
Here is a quick Overview of what’s going on.
Day One: Laying a Foundation of Love – Sally Clarkson
Tuesday, September 10th, 9-10pm EST
Observing God as a parent gives us a pattern to follow as we seek the best for our own children. God extends His love, training, and instruction throughout the Bible for the benefit of His children that He loves.
Day Two: Loving the Wild One – Sarah Mae
Wednesday, September 11th, 9-10pm EST
If there is one thing that I get the most emails and comments on it is my precious Caroline, the former “wild one”. I say former because over the last year she has matured into the most delightful little girl. But it took work and time and intention, and in this webinar I will share with you the journey.
Day Three: Heartfelt Discipline + Your Parenting Questions Answered – Sally Clarkson
Thursday, September 12th, 9-10pm EST
Viewing your child from a Biblical perspective will determine how you view the role of discipline in your children’s lives. In this talk, the goals of discipline will be laid out, and practical advice will be given for the different stages of a child’s life.
The second half of this Webinar will be dedicated to answering your parenting questions.
Day Four: Dealing with Our Junk So We Can Parent with Clarity -Sarah Mae
Friday, September 13th, 9-10pm EST
I believe that respecting our children, relating with them, being honest, and treating them as we would like to be treated is foundational for building loving and trusting relationships. However, in order to be able to parent this way, we first need to deal with our junk.
In this webinar, they will talk about what hinders our ability to parent in freedom and what steps we can take to become true and whole so we can parent with clarity.
What You Will Get
- Four days of teaching & conversation with Sally Clarkson and Sarah Mae via live Webinar
- Five daily emails with inspiration, key readings and other resources
- The opportunity to ask Sally your parenting questions
- My 24 Family Ways PDF Packet
- The UnWired Mom eBook
- Core Lies eBook
- On-demand access after the live Webinar is completed (so you can watch anytime)
Topics We Will Cover
- How to Raise a “Wild One”
- How to Instill Excellence in Your Child
- How to Have a Quiet Time When There’s No Quiet
- How to Deal with Over-Emotinal Children
- How to Find a Mentor
- How to Build a Winning Relationship With Your Child
- How to Motivate Your Children to Listen to Your Instruction and Obey Your Training
- How to Deal With Your Lies So You Can Parent in Freedom Instead of Fear
- How to Get Through the Desperate Days
- How to Find and Nurture Friendships with Other Moms
Sign up HERE. Please let them know I sent you
Thank you for stopping by…..
Pin It Saved By Grace Blog